25 March 2010

Translate please!

Rachel! You take Spanish, can you translate this?? (I think its spanish. It looks like it at least) It was a comment on my FMA video and I want to reply, but I don't know whether its good or bad and online translators just make it weird...

"si queres ser parte de mi grupo lockerz lo unico que tenes que hacer entrar unirte y ahi te dice de que se trata de ganar premios gratis yo ya me gane una psp y una wii"

(something about lockers and dice and PSP an Wii...That's all I got out of that, and its probably nothing to do with any of those things.)

And another one on the same video. Possibly also spanish, but I'm not sure:

"me encanta te quedo genial"

(absolutely no idea what this one means...)

If they're something weird or mean or inappropriate, tell me that they are, but I don't really care to know exactly what they say in those cases X/

~otaku

3 comments:

  1. "if you want to be part of my group lockerz all you have to do is enter to join us and we will tell you about trying to win free prizes i have already won a psp and a wii"

    something like that, anyway. and:

    "i love it, you seem nice to me"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could Translate it for you. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. so the first one was spam?! How dare they spam my youtube video...X3

    ReplyDelete