19 March 2010

Sorry...

Sorry for all the posts :/
(its ironic that I'm making another post apologizing for making so many posts X3)
I have a theory that if I do a post between video posts, the video will load faster. I'm seeing if it is going to work...

Another thing:
I want to use song lyrics in my title description, but I'm not sure which ones to use...

"Its just another war
Just another family torn
Just a step from the edge
Just another day in the world we live."
~Skillet, Hero

"There's something inside that box you closed
that only opens when your life explodes"
~Run Kid Run, Captives Come Home

"Stand in the rain, stand your ground
Stand up when its all crashing down"
~Superchick, Stand in the Rain

"You can't make me feel this way

You won't make me run away
Can't understand my chemistry
Laugh if that makes me ordinary!"
~Thousand Foot Krutch, Ordinary

"Sunset, I close my eyes
I pretend everything's alright.
Drowning in anger from all these lies,
I can't pretend everything's alright."
~RED, Shadows

"Took awhile to see all the love that's around me

Through the highs and lows
There's a truth that I know
And its you..."
~Thousand Foot Krutch, Breathe You In

"We are words on pages that we've left unturned
An ending no one's ever heard
We are a story, slowly unfolding
Beautiful words"
~The Afters, Beautiful Words

"One tear in the driving rain
One voice in a sea of pain
Could the maker of the stars
Hear the sound of my breaking heart?"
~Tenth Avenue North, Hold My Heart

"We'll never take this world
Unless we make a head on collision"
~Hawk Nelson, Head On Collsion

"When all around me starts to fall
And when my faith it seems so small
Even in my darkest hour, I will believe.
When the sun begins to fall
And when I feel nothing at all
Even if I'm all alone, I will believe."
~Mainstay, Believe

"Whatever you're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace
Its hard to surrender to something I can't see
I'm giving in to something heavenly"
~Sanctus Real, Whatever You're Doing (Something Heavenly)

"Time to face up, clean this old house.
Time to breath in and let everything out
That I've wanted to say for so many years
Time to release all my held back tears."
~Sanctus Real, Whatever You're Doing (Something Heavenly)

"
Start it up, turn it on.
We can ride this storm
A grip of hope in our hands
For the coming dawn
Up to our necks in complexities
Causing us to pause
As we collect our thoughts"
~Tobymac, Ignition

So tell me what you think of these quotes. I may listen or I may totally ignore it because someone else told me that I should use that one (I can be stubborn like that sometimes for no reason at all...X3)

2 comments:

  1. mm, i like them all, but i think "beautiful words" would work really well, on account of it's a blog about the words in your head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang.... kaitlyn you have so many awesome songs!
    I LIKE THEM ALL!!! WHY AM I SO DECISIVE!?!?! ToT

    ignoring that, YAY KAITLYN!!! MANYMUCHPOSTS!!!

    ReplyDelete