30 March 2010

Kingdom Hearts the Musical!!!

More videos!! I guess I'm just not in a writing mood right now...
So these are videos made by testifpwsamecanbe on youtube.
(If you are interested, the one who plays Riku is NanjoKoji on deviantart. I don't know what the other peoples' dA's are...)
They are a german cosplay group and this is a musical of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Its really awesome (I think)!!! Unfortunately, it is all in German, and I don't think the subtitles work when I embed the video...The dances are still awesome, though, even when you can't understand what they're saying!















PS: I'm sorry for posting so many videos. You really don't have to watch them all, right when I post them. But if you are bored sometime, you will probably find plenty of things to waste time on here!!

PPS: The music in the last video is muted because of stupid copyright things. The song that should be playing is "You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)" by Josh Groban. So, just imagine the song playing while they're dancing or maybe I'll put the song in my playlist and you can just hit play when the song gets muted so at least there's something playing there (or if your doing that, you could put another song on and see if it fits...) I mean, you can do whatever. I just thought I'd let you know why it suddenly gets quiet in the last part.

No comments:

Post a Comment