27 March 2010

Fangirl Moment X3

So, I've been really obsessing over FFVII: Advent Children lately, so I figured I'd put up a few videos that show just how awesome it is (mostly for Rachel and Katherine, who probably haven't watched the movie). Reno is hilarious. He is my favorite Turk. If he is not on the fangirl list I posted, I am now officially adding him. And Kadaj as well. He may be insane, but he's hot in his insanity X3

(Oh, and I did not make any of these videos, just so you know. I don't take credit, I just want to share them).
Warning: The last 3 videos have flashy effects.





























What you learn from these videos:
Nightwish is AWESOME!! (Thank Katherine for that X3)
Reno is Spider Man/Ninja.
Don't make Yazoo laugh!! If he's laughing, you may be dead soon...o.0
~otaku
PS: One scene is actually from Crisis Core, not Advent Children. It was an epic scene, so I decided to throw it in.
The last three are AMAZING videos by ThreadstoTwelve on YouTube. They are mostly Sephiroth tributes, plus a Vincent tribute - the last video I have on here.

2 comments:

  1. I apologize for the many videos...I like videos!! I have 550 favorites on YouTube!! X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love your playlist! lol its cool!

    ReplyDelete