14 March 2010

Pretty Pictures X3







This weekend, I was very bored. So I went on youtube and realized that I really needed to change my icon because it was starting to bore me. Since I had time, I figured I would do the thing that other people do with their icons and put my name into my icon somehow. So then I just cropped a bunch of images I had from wallpapers and such into squares and put VS42 on them (my username for youtube, deviantart, and most other things is vampiresquid42). So I just thought I would share the pretty icons with Fai, Kingdom Hearts, ZACK!!!, Vincent, ZACK AGAIN!!!, Sephiroth, Cloud X3, Aerith, Sebastian, and Noctis.
This should be my last post of tonight. I have to go to bed XP
~otaku
PS: Rachel, I stole your idea for colorful writing on my blog. Except I made my posts purple!!! Yay!!

3 comments:

  1. Sebastian=WIN!!!
    and i agree, this post IS full of pretty pictures!!!
    and i just realized that your time-thingy includes seconds. you would do that wouldn't you? X3
    <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zack is SOOO hot! I love him. Zack and Arith belog together. Cloud is okay but I like Zack better. Vincent is cool too but I can't wait for the new Guy on FF 13 V. He looks like cloud, leon, and Zack combined. Hmm...Black butler...I want to watch it...but it looks weird...Tsubasa is cool and RoxasXXion Forever! There so cute together!

    ReplyDelete