22 March 2010

AMVs: The Rest

Well, just to finish off the rest of my AMVs, here's a Kingdom Hearts one and a Fullmetal Alchemist one, an OLD MMV of Tsubasa, and a slideshow of anime wallpapers I did to test out moviemaker when I first got my laptop:









Now that I know how to do this, I'm going to probably going to be posting a lot of my very favorite youtube videos (I'll try not to make them inappropriate Rachel. And if there is something bad, I'll warn you in my post not to watch it X3)
Speaking of which, in the FMA one, Ed has a dirty mouth. Just in the subs, but still thought I'd warn you X3

3 comments:

  1. The bigness is really annoying me >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. bigness? of what?
    I LOVE ED!!!! something about angry midgets-who-aren't-really-that-short is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ed too! and RoxasxXion forever!

    ReplyDelete