12 April 2010

XD!!!!!!!!



I was just looking on ebay, for an Org. XIII coat at first, then at wigs. I'm not sure who in the organization I want to be, yet, but I found these wigs and and they are awesome!! And only about $30 (which is not that much compared to some other wigs you see online) and this buyer seems really reliable (99.3 % positive feedback). I really want to get them and I can pay for them, but my parents aren't home yet and I don't have a credit card, so I have to wait until they get home and I'm impatient, so I'm blogging to tell you about my finds!! X3

So these two should be obviously Zexion and Marluxia. I know they're not perfectly accurate, but very little in cosplay is, especially if you're buying them online. I'm thinking of learning how to sew and making my own Org. XIII coat, but I wasn't sure which member I wanted to be (but that doesn't matter yet, because they all wear the same outfit). Axel is my favorite (and Riku, but he's not technically in the Organization, he just wears the coat -- he's a cosplayer, too!!! anyway...) but I don't think I could pull off Axel. I'm not...angled enough...if that makes any sense at all...He's got very sharp features, and I really do not...

So I was recently thinking about Marly-puu or Zexion. I think I will definitely get the Zexion wig, because even if I don't end up using it, maybe I can let Kat use it if she comes cosplaying with me!! I think she would make an interesting Zexion!! The only problem I would have with Marly would be his scythe (if I even want to make one--or maybe more like if I want to walk around with one if I go to a con...of course I would want to make one just for general purposes...*imagines all the fun things I could do with a scythe*...off topic again, but not really, because there is not much of a topic. I'm just occupying myself while waiting for my parents...)

Now here's random awesome Zexion pictures, because I feel like it!!! (I had chocolate, can you tell??)

by Neko-DLyn on deviant"Marly's going to kill me!! My emo made his flower wilt again :'("
by Twilight-chan on deviantart


Gasp!! I think my dad is home!!! (maybe I should wait for my mom, because my dad is makes fun of my nerdiness...hmmm...will impatience win out over my will not to be harrassed...I think I must wait...my dad's listening to the radio and he sounds tired...grrrrrr.....)
More Zexy pix again...
by Kaoru-Kina on deviantart

Zexy's got sandwich!! (He reminds me of Gir here for some reason...)
by *xDancingFlamesx

Okay, my mom just got home, and I asked her if I could get the Zexion one and she said yes!!! (well actually, she said, "fine, lets get this over with..." but she still bought it!!!!) XD
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! <--typed since my mom would get mad if I actually screamed!!
I think Zexion is now my 2nd favorite Org. member!! (or maybe tied with Marly. Both of them are so easy to make fun of, they're awesome!!!)
This is the end of my post. Now, I shall go run around down to my room and squeal in glee!! (because, no sound leaves my room in the basement. Its like a black hole - which I just learned about in my astronomy class!!)
Enough randomness!
Bye!!!

3 comments:

  1. Be Zexion! He is so cool! To many people be Axel, Roxas, and Xion. I saw them to many times at the anime expo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CALL ZEXION!!!!!!!!!
    I CALL HIM TIMES INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!
    and if you don't want to cosplay as him, i will do anything (short of giving up body parts lol) to be him!!!!!
    and you should TOTALLY make a scythe
    *imagines wonderful things that could be done with a scythe*
    ........mrahaha........
    OMG!!!!!!! *right-clicks on and saves Zexion pics* MINE!! *growls*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...fine, I guess you can have him. But I still want to cosplay as him (unless something much better comes up, hehehe).

    DX But you can't be a true fangirl without being willing to give up a body part!!! (lol just kidding)

    I want to make a scythe!! but its very big and I have no idea how to even attempt that...X/

    ReplyDelete