07 April 2010

Attack of the Sketches!!!!


I decided to put up my sketches on my blog...In chronological order...Because I'm CDO...(OCD in alphabetical order like it should be X3)

So the pictures I put on this post are my pictures from 9th grade (2 years ago). I had just gotten back to drawing after not drawing at all in middle school. And I had just decided to start drawing people in anime style.

This first picture has my very first drawing in my new sketchbook (well, new then - the reason I started drawing again, because someone got me a sketchbook)

The next pictures consist of random things I felt like drawing or sketches I made to practice something (like clothes or hair or something).

There's some fan art for Twilight (and badly proportioned, might I add). I liked the books. The first movie wasn't great, but it wasn't any more horrible than some other books-made-movies. I don't like the cult-like obsession that came out of it. I save my obsessing for things like anime and video games X3

And just now, I decided to put up my sketches in 5 picture increments, because I want to go to bed right now and more seems like a whole lot...

~Otaku

PS: Don't mind the horrible photo-shopping. I wanted to condense my many pages of single sketches in the middle of pages to more sketches on one page.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow there so cute! I Love them all. The last ones my favorite!(The cat girls in it. I love cats.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur drawings are awesome!!! i giv u 100stars!!! X3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was able to come on blogger more often. I would've commented sooner xD.

    I'm really impressed with what you had back in 9th grade and the drawings that you're making now. When people draw, they usually do it in their comfort zone. So although they put out a few great looking drawings the truth is that they may be very weak in other areas. This is very true for high schoolers, so thats why I just want to tell you this... Don't be afraid to go exploring. Make attempts to draw things that you usually wouldn't draw. Already you put yourself ahead of many other people by using coloring and shading, not to mention the fact that you're drawing entire figures (its excellent practice).

    In high school all i drew were headshots and gothic sci-fi cities... so I hated myself for not experimenting more...

    Keep it up! Post more =) one of the beautiful things in life is to watch the progress of a growing artist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next to last one with the girl in the top right is fabulous!!! LOVE the hair!! O_o

    ReplyDelete