11 April 2010

Anime Randomosity

I watched D.Gray-Man anime a while ago and was amused by several images, so I got screencaps of them and just decided to put them on here because I recently found them again!! Enjoy!
Bak looks like Light from Death Note!!!

Extreme Hotness!!! *fangirl squeal*

Does Allen have a heart on his forehead?? (first thing I thought when I saw this scene X3)

Jet-powered butterfly boots activate!!

Allen looks a lot like Ed!!!!

Speaking of Ed Elric, the anime I just watched today was FMA: Brotherhood!! And there were some interesting pictures in the opening and ending...

Even Ed Elric has his male model moments...

Elric clones?!
(Seriously, what the heck??? Why are they all blond and golden eyed and staring at us???)

How some people may feel after reading this blog post T.T
or more like T (because its only 1 eye...)

2 comments:

  1. He does look like Light! OMG! Allen looks evil in that picture! So evil but hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! you noticed all the cute details!

    i didn't realise until you mentioned

    ReplyDelete