18 April 2010

Attack of the Sketches 3

I decided to put up more sketches today. These are mostly doodles from school worksheets and notebooks that I literally cut and paste onto pieces of paper. Some are cut off and you may have to click on them to get the full size image. Anyway, here they are:

In this one, the writing is one of my teachers from last year commenting on my doodle that I drew on a test after I was finished X3 (I never really talked in class and this kind of made him notice that I was even there. Then he started fawning over my story that I wrote for a project --this was European History and my story was about a German soldier in WWII, I think. Or maybe WWI...I always get the 2 mixed up, I'm bad at history...I should put my story up sometime...maybe...But anyway. It was weird. But cool that I actually wasn't invisible to a teacher. I still talk to him sometimes if I see him in the hallway this year.) Anyway, on to the next picture:

This one is just random sketches for the most part, though many are characters from potential story ideas and my fanfiction (the colored ones are for my fanfiction -- Yuui and his twin sister Fay -- no this is not turning the dimension traveller into a girl. It is turning his sibling into one) It also has a few pictures of my first real character with a story and name. Her name is Aspen and I have another colored picture of her based off of this sketch (she's the tomboy leaning on the tree).

This one is all doodles from notes on notebook paper (as you can probably tell by the lines). You can probably also tell that I was bored -- I drew people sitting at desks bored when I was bored...

Some more random doodles. The top right one shows my excitement over Christmas break and a chibi of myself being excited....

These two (above and below) are my first drawings that I drew after just reading a how to draw anime/manga-style. That's why they're kinda boring-ly posed and disproportionate. The outfits came from references, as well as the hair a bit. I chose the colors at least...and the wings. They are pixies!

Thank you guys for looking at my pictures!
I have more, but they are more recent pictures for the most part and maybe or maybe not better than these. My style of drawing has changed so much -- some things have improved and some have actually gotten worse X/
Its weird. Anyway, I will put them up at some point.
Squid!
~otaku-chan~

PS: The "squid" thing is a long story. Not mine to tell. Ask Kat if you really want to know X3

2 comments:

  1. Love the pixie Drawings. There so cute. Your really good.

    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have a lot of doodles lol. Cutting and pasting them was a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete