16 May 2010

XD

So, I was feeling a little better today, so my Mom took me shopping. We went to this one store because they were having a 30% off everything sale. We get there and find that the store is actually closing down and everything in the store is 50-70% off!! It was awesome! I got a bunch of cute shirts for summer X3

Then, we went to another store and I found a bunch of tank-tops and capris and shorts. It was awesome. And I got this really cute necklace that I saw and it reminded me of Kingdom Hearts, so I got it XD. It's awesome!

So I'm really happy about that, and I also found out today that I'm getting a car this week!!! A friend from church is selling a cute little green Volkswagon convertible and its right in our price range!! My parents said we're going to take it for a test drive first, and if we like it, we're going to buy it and bring it home this week!!! I don't have my drivers license yet, but I'm scheduled to get it in June!!! Woot!!!! XD XD XD

I'm happy ^.^

~Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. wait, VW CONVERTIBLE?!
    wanna trade? mine has seat warmers!
    haha ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Your getting car. I'm so happy for you. Remember to end everyday with a smile on your face.


    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete