08 May 2010

Dedicated to LeahPeah...

Leah, I know you've been having a tough time in your life recently and I wanted to dedicate a post to you! I haven't known you for long, but I can tell that you are an awesome person who has had some unfair circumstances thrust upon you. I pray for you often to make it through these things you're going through. I can't claim to know what God has planned for you, but I do know that He has a plan for you. There is a reason these things are happening to you. Maybe to make you stronger, I don't know...But there is always some kind of purpose. That's why I've included these songs below. I'm not sure why exactly I'm doing this now, I just felt like it was something I needed to do...These are songs that help me when I'm going through tough and confusing times and I thought they could possibly be of some help to you too :)









2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdjRmM0Q0qs

    one of my favorite inspirational songs
    if you have time, please watch it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful songs. The first one was so Inspirational. Thank you Kaitlyn. This made me cry a bit. Your a good friend.


    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete