29 June 2010

XD XD XD XD XD

I just have a few things to say, then I have to go to sleep to get up at 6am to get ready for Creation tomorrow!! I'm excited, but I'm not going to talk any more about that except to say I won't be posting again probably until Monday.

Another random update:
I got my license today!!! (Well, actually, I got a stamp on my permit which counts as a junior license until I get to the DMV and get a hard copy...) It was a REALLY easy test. It took about 15 minutes and it was done. It was only driving, too -- no parking or parallel parking or anything. It was awesome!
So I drove to Rachel's house (to drop off something then hang out). I drove all by myself ^w^ I was so proud of myself! (Though I was a little scared that I'd get lost because I'm not very good with directions...) But I got there okay and had some time to hang out with Rachel a bit X3

That's really all I have to say as of now!
TTFN!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your license. Don't stay gone too long I'll miss you too much!



    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I hope you have a great time at Cretion ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesomz!!! u got ur license!!! cant wait until i get mines XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like i keep reminding you--DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME ALL ABOUT CREATION. I missed out last year with the big move. . . .I think one of my friends is going. Ever heard of Harmony Zelienople? My old church is near there. ^^

    That's wickedawesomecool about your license. My sister will be getting hers in August, officially.

    ReplyDelete