12 August 2010

Mah Room

Oh my gosh! Two posts in one night!! 0.o
Kinda inspired by Kelsey Montgomery's post about her room: I've decided to post pictures of my own room because you've see some of it in pictures I took on my webcam of my hair or something, but not very good ones. I've become quite proud of my room!
The north-ish side of my room (its acutally facing more NE). I got my dresser with cosplay wigs and iHome, Naruto poster on my door, my mirror, my kitty calender X3, my Relient K poster (that I got from Creation) 

 
The west-ish side of my room: I call it anything from my poster wall to my anime wall to my inspiration wall. Its one of my favorite walls in my room XP. Most of the "posters" are just full page pictures I cut out of Electronic Gaming Monthly magazines that my brother left behind on the bookshelf (they're those big stacks of magazines on the bottom shelf). Some are real posters - like the Ouran, Naruto, and Final Fantasy I & II ones. The rest are just what I scrounged up out of what I had, be it magazines or game manuals or calenders.
There's also my couch with my tiger and my Tigger and my desk covered in random papers and crap.
Also on this wall is my bookshelf, which I chose to take pictures of because its colorful and maybe someone cares what the contents of my bookshelf are...I dunno...T.T
Oh, and the paintings on top of the bookshelf are paintings I did in art club in middle school. I like them, so I keep them up there :)
The south-ish side of my room: I've got the tetris wall that my older brother designed for the room when he lived here, then he moved out for college and I got the cool room X3. I have my TV, my random stuff undre my TV, my "craft corner" where I keep cardboard and fabric and such that I may need for future projects, exercise stuff, golf clubs (I'm on my school golf team XP), my fuzzy purple robe. You can also see mah kitteh! His name is Cosmo, but I sometimes call him Pablo. He is my ninja kitteh!!
This is the east-ish side of my room: Its got my closet, my keyblades, my bed, my lamp, etc. It also has many pictures on the wall, all of which are hand drawn by me, Courgy-chan, Dealer-chan, my brother, and my sister.

Thanks for caring! And if you didn't care, thanks for sticking it out til the end and still reading this! XP
Squid!
~otaku-chan

PS: I live in the basement. In case you were wondering why I have no windows...T.T

7 comments:

  1. OH DUDE SWEET. I wish I had more posters like you! AND THAT FUZZY PURPLE ROBE OMG.

    Also, basement FTW. Windows suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall; it's totally original. My mom won't let me put posters and stuff on my walls, so I just use the back of my doors ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your room!!!! OMG!!! And btw, mine looks a lot like it, what with the anime, manga, and twilight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice room and nice cat. XD Your room is so much cleaner than mine. x.x Haha, you have some cool drawings as well.

    ReplyDelete