16 August 2010

Woah...

Just realized that in Sanctuary (Utada Hikaru's KHII Theme Song - English) The nonsense stuff that she says:

"wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I"

"snwod dna spu ynam os
My heart's a battleground
snoitome eurt deen I
wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
snoitome eurt deen I"

Its not actually nonsense. Well, originally, I thought it was Japanese, but then I realized it wasn't and I didn't look further than that. Now, several years of knowing the song, I finally actually look up the lyrics.
She's actually saying things backwards (or the recording is made backwards)!!!!

"I need more affection than you know"

"So many ups and downs
My heart's a battle ground
I need true emotions
I need more affection than you know
I need true emotions"

I was like "Woah. Mind Blow!" (even thinking it in the Demyx Time Xigbar voice...)
Just thought I'd share X3

4 comments:

  1. wow. never heard something like THAT before. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. that`s awesome! There`s this commercial in Japanese for a cellphone comapny and the whole commmercial is spoken backwords

    ReplyDelete