05 October 2010

Newest Pictures and Stuff

 So, the other day, there were these really cool clouds outside, so I took pictures to share the prettiness!
 
 

 I think I talked about the community fun day my church had in my last post. Well, I was on face-painting duty, and we had a really slow hour because another event was going on at that time. So I got bored and drew a rainbow and Gir on my arm.


 Next, I have some recent sketches I've done (Well, I've actually done more, but I didn't feel like scanning the ones in my notebook...so these are just the ones from my sketchbook that are finished)
Here I was testing out my new (at the time) manga pens. Its just a random fox-girl.
I was attempting to do different colored eyes that aren't the normal blue/brown or green/blue. It doesn't look great...  
Here is a little chibi picture of me X3

Chibi Zacky!!!
Here I drew Ventus in his armor from BBS. I was really stressed this week, so drawing something with a bunch of little details like this actually helped me de-stress. I definitely had to look at a picture for reference for this because I could never remember all those little details!

Next, I drew Terra in his armor from BBS. 

Speaking of BBS, I have yet to finish any of the stories. I haven't had much time to dedicate to the game. (Spoiler: I've gotten to Master Eraqus in Terra's story, but I can't freaking beat him. He kills me everytime with those gosh-darn columns of fire! I've noticed that when I can't win battles, I totally freak out. I yell, "You suck, Terra! You're so freaking slow! Come on! My grandmother can dodge faster than you!!" and to the boss I can't beat, "When I eventually win, you so deserve to die! Why do you have to be so freaking hard to beat! Gaaaahhhhh!!!" I seriously yelled for about an hour when I was trying to defeat him. Then I almost beat up my brother when he was trying to tell me how to beat him while talking in Yoda-speak. "Dodge, you must." Then I yell at him, "You only played it on beginner, you wimp! Don't try to tell me how to do things!" Ten minutes later, "Jacob! I need help!!!" XP :Spoiler End)


 Okay, funny conversation I had with my brother the other night--I randomly speak in odd voices when I'm hyper. So I did this voice that sounds like Master Xehanort inhaled helium. So, of course, I play along. We're watching Avatar: The Last Airbender and I see something and say random things like:

"When I was younger, I used to be the avatar. I could breathe fire out of my nose! Just like that!" *as Ozai looks like he's breathing fire out of his nose*

*four random old dudes on the screen*
"In the olden days, I used to look like that." 
Jacob asks, "Which one?" 
"All four of them. I had four heads you know!"

*really annoying Jacob now*
Jacob: "Do you want to die?!"
"You know, when I was younger. I died. Then someone brought me back and I died again...And here I am today..." *serious look on my face*

*Firelord Ozai appears and takes off his shirt to fight*
"Wow, he's buff."
Jacob: *looks scared* "That's disturbing..."

*Lucky Charms commercial*
"Vanitas, fetch me the leprechaun!"
Jacob: "Why do I have to do that?"
"Its magically delicious!"

"That was 100 years ago. When I was just a young'un of 65!"

"300 years ago, I used to know a hobo."

*Aang protects himself in rocks in his battle with Ozai*
"When I was younger, I used to live in a rock. I lived there for 200 years. No one noticed me at all..."*looks sad*

"I used to be a swimsuit model!"

*Momo appears*
"When I was younger, I used to be..."
Jacob: "Lemme guess. You used to be Momo?"
"I used to be Momo's mother!"

At that point, I crack up because its gotten so disturbing XD.

Anyway...Life news:
I applied to Messiah College last week! I still need to get the school to send in the transcript and I need to get my pastor to fill out a recommendation. But when that's done, its done and I'll know within 3 weeks of everything being in whether I'm accepted or not! Yay!

On Friday, we had off from school because of flooding (which was awesome!) Not so awesome was that my parents still made me get up early and try to get to Biotech. We drove around looking for a way across the creek between my house and the tech school, but every single road across the creek was flooded and I just went home. My dad still had to go to work across the creek though, so he stayed out for 1hr 30mins looking for a way across.
What was really sad was that apparently, an older woman of 55 was driving early in the morning and didn't see the water over the road. Her car got swept down into the creek and they tried to rescue her, but she died. So off from school equals good. Flood killing someone (plus destroying a bunch of peoples  basements and cars) equals not so good :(


I made a poll on my blog! (If you haven't already noticed).

And...This video is awesome and geeky and awesome...XD



So, final thing (I think). A friend of mine is having a Halloween party. Costumes are not "required" but most people are going to be wearing costumes. What should I be? I have my Ienzo cosplay ready. I have Reno (though I would prefer to have hair gel that actually works.) I could have Joshua if I can buy a blonde wig at some point (I don't have any money right now though...so that may be impossible). I have cat ears if I don't feel like doing anything complicated. I still don't have an Org. XIII coat, so I can't do anything with that unfortunately...I could go with something actually kinda Halloween-ish (like a witch or something) but that's kinda boring...Hmmm...I dunno.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's it for this post. I really need to sleep (I've been going to sleep around midnight for the past week or so and getting up at 6am...which is not good...)

Squid!

4 comments:

  1. PRETTYFUL!!!!
    i love clouds ^^

    also. GIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    heehee <33

    also. prettyful pictures. your talent continues to amaze me, though it's no shock XP

    oh! can i borrow your kitteh-ears? i wanna be a kitteh for halloween! (and the party...if we're talking about the same one...)

    X3
    <3 Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fox girl, and the video is wicked cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! 4 one i will not get u hyper, two u draw so awesomely, and three sry bout tha flood and stuff :(

    an i give u 10stars 4 tha video!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Kat-chan you may borrow my kitteh-ears X3

    Thanks for liking my pictures!

    And just to clarify, I didn't make the video. Its just one I found and wanted to share--because its just that awesome!

    ReplyDelete