08 October 2010

Keyblade!

So, khconnect, whose blog I follow, had an intresting question which I'm surprised I haven't asked myself before...If you were a keyblade wielder, what would your keyblade look like and what would it be called? So, I brainstormed and designed my keyblade, and decided to design myself in the style of  a Kingdom Hearts Character ^^
 
If you want a closer look, I think you can click on the picture. 
The keyblade I designed kinda has a bunch of typical KH keyblade elements (chains, gems, wings) but I like it and I don't think I've seen any others like it. 
I named it Silent Thorn. Originally, it was going to be Silent Rose, but then there's another keyblade called Rumbling Rose, so I decided on "thorn." It just sounds cool X3
Oh, and I put Radiant Garden in the background because if I was in the game, I would want to live in Radiant Garden because its just a really cool place ^^ Its so colorful!!
I'm very purple. I like it :3
(Purple is my favorite color, if you couldn't tell...)

So, I will repeat the question to you guys: If you were a keyblade wielder, what would your keyblade look like and what would its name be? 
(You don't have to go overboard and draw it like I did. Just a description is fine)

Squid!
 ~otaku-chan~

PS: I have socks in my pocket, and for some reason that makes me happy :)
They're neon polka-dot socks...XP

PPS: I beat Terra and Ventus in BBS!! On the same night!! (Not tonight, it was a few days ago...) Why does Terra's story have to be so freaking sad?! D'X
 (SPOILER: I mean, his final battle is his empty armor with Terra's mind in it fighting against Terranort -- what kh-vids called Xehanort in Terra's body -- I mean, how much sadder can you get?! Terra!! Waaahhhh!!! END SPOILER)

Then, the Final Episode (which I got because my bro already beat all 3 stories), my reaction to just the first part (with Ventus and Aqua, before the battle) was "Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh. What the heck?! WOAH!! That's so COOL!!" -- All in one breath...I haven't gotten any farther though, because its making me use my brother's Aqua data (probably because I haven't beat mine yet) and he and I play VERY differently and its hard to adjust to all his commands and level and everything...Its frustrating...

3 comments:

  1. the character is so cute! I love the keyblade also. Your an amazing artist! You should join DA.

    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! that drawing is AMAZING! i love the Silent Thorn, i deff want one! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaha you are SUCH an otaku (hence the title) :P

    ReplyDelete